Monday, August 8, 2011

Darbster For Brunch, Anyone? Restaurant Review.

Darbster is a Vegan Restaurant here in South Florida. 
I love this place. Their food is out of this world good and whats even better: they are dog friendly. Really dog friendly. Nuff Nuff is always seated at the table with us and served water, organic dog treats and whatever we order for the loaf-about. 

We took Nuff Nuff their for brunch this Sunday. We ordered the thin crust pizza, french toast, sausages and a fruit bowl for Nuff Nuff.

The pizza was pretty yummy. I do have to say, when it comes to pizza I am a woman of simple pleasures. Give me crust, some excellent pasta sauce and as much cheese as you can pile on and I am in heaven. The pizza at Darbster had delicious grilled mushrooms, tomato and spinach greens piled on top of the cheese. (I would have preferred it to just be cheese.) 3.5/5
The french toast was out of this world. So delicious. It was moist and sweet and kissed with cinnamon. A total win. 5/5
In the past we have had their sliders, a complete 5/5. The faux meat is some of the most convincing I have ever hand and the sauce they use is, I can't even think of a word to describe the magic of the sauce.
(Above referenced sliders)

All in all I would give Darbster a 4 out of 5, and the loss of one point has nothing to do with the food or the staff: eating cruelty free and organic doesn't come cheap. Most meals are at about $12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment